The issue of data protection is very important to us. We respect your right to self-determination with your personal information and will do everything necessary to adequately protect your data and justify your trust in us.
(1) The following information concerns the collection of your personal data when using our website. Personal data includes all data that is personally identifiable to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The body responsible pursuant to article 4, paragraph 7 of the Basic EU Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is
JUST IN CAST GmbH (hereinafter also referred to as JIC),
Represented by the Managing Director Alina Ohrem,
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also see our Impressum
According to Art. 37 Para. 1 DS-GMO, § 38 BDSG (new) there is no obligation to appoint a data protection officer. At present, we have also not voluntarily appointed a data protection officer. If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact us directly.
(3) When you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address, if applicable, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete this data after the storage is no longer necessary, or, if statutory retention obligations exist, we limit the processing of the data.
(4) JIC is a casting agency to which you may apply via the website by entering various personal data via the input mask. This data is:
Name, address, gender, birth date, age, (biometric data such as: weight, height, hair colour, eye colour, body measurements, shoe size), email address, telephone number, mobile number, the existence of an exclusive contract with another agency, nationality, occupation, education, and information about your employment status as well as photos you provide, and information from your biography or CV or application portfolio.
We need this data for the purpose of arranging castings and modelling jobs with clients of JIC, who want to book performers, models or musicians (Talent). The data is collected from you and processed by us in order to facilitate and carry out the contractual relationship. The legal basis for data storage is therefore this contractual relationship and your consent in accordance with this data protection policy in accordance with article 6, paragraph 1 a) and b) DS-GMO. If we do not conclude a Talent contract with you, the data will be deleted as soon as possible, but no later than 6 months after the rejection of your application. In the case of an on-going contractual relationship, the data will be stored for a maximum of 10 years after the termination of the contractual relationship and will then be deleted in accordance with the statutory limitation and retention periods.
(5) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions in our services and offers, or if we wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined criteria for that storage period.
(1) You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(1) When using our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (the legal basis for this is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit f DS‑GVO):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (in this case, by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer; they merely serve the purpose of making the Internet interface more user-friendly and generally more effective.
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you may use according to your interests. As a rule, to provide the respective service you must provide additional personal data that we then use with the application of the aforementioned data processing principles.
(2) In some cases, we make use of external service providers to process your data. We carefully select and commission these providers, who are then bound by our instructions and regularly checked.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we are offering participation in promotions, or competitions, or for the conclusion of contracts, or similar services in collaboration with these partners. More information is given either below the description of the given offer, or when you provide us with your personal data.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of these circumstance in the description provided with the given offer.
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to this processing. This is the case if processing your data is not specifically necessary to fulfil a contract with you for the functions we describe. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either cease or adjust that data processing, or we will explain to you why we wish to continue processing your data in this manner with compelling reasons for continuing this process.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection with the following contact data:
JUST IN CAST GmbH, Represented by the Managing Director Alina Ohrem, Gereonswall 5c 50668 Köln
Email address: email@example.com
(1) You may consent to subscribing to our newsletter in which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we send you an email to the specified email address in which we ask you to confirm your subscription. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only information mandatory for sending the newsletter is your email address. The indication of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to be able to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis for this is article 6, paragraph 1, sentence 1, point a) of the DS-GMO.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time to cancel the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a message to the contact details listed in the imprint.
(5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending you the newsletter. For this analysis, the emails sent contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which represent single-pixel image files stored on our website. For these evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons, with your email address and an individual ID. With data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to tailor the newsletter to your individual interests. We record when you read our newsletters and which links you click on in them in order to deduce your personal interests. We link this data to actions taken by you on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email, or by informing us via another contact method. The information is stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you cancel / unsubscribe to the newsletter, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously. Such tracking is also not possible if you have deactivated the display of images in your email program by default. In this case, the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all functions. If you display the images manually, the above tracking takes place.
2. Use of social media
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information concerning the use of data: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications as well as; http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has agreed to comply to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
3. Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.YouTube.com and are playable directly from our website. These are all integrated in the "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user will be transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. When you play the videos, data referred to in paragraph 2 will be transmitted to YouTube. We have no influence over this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in, or whether no such user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on YouTube, you must log out of your Google profile before activating the button on our website. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses the data for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube can be found in their data protection declaration, where you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
4. Integration of Vimeo videos
(1) We have integrated Vimeo videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.vimeo.com and can be played directly from our website.
(2) By visiting the website, Vimeo is informed that you have visited the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This is independently of whether you have a Vimeo account or not. Once you are logged in to Vimeo, your information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Vimeo, you must log out before activating the button. Vimeo stores your data as user profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website according to your needs. Such evaluation takes place in particular (even for unlogged-in users) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Vimeo to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by Vimeo can be found in their data protection declaration. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options to protect your privacy: https://vimeo.com/privacy. Vimeo processes your personal data predominantly in the USA and is not subject to the EU-US privacy shield. Your data is therefore not subject to the European data protection standards and can, for example, also be viewed and passed on by secret services and other third parties in the USA. If you do not want this, do not click on a video link from Vimeo.